Curent Open Positions
Responsibilities but not limited too:
- Answering phones
- Compressing photos
- Submitting work orders
- Organizing files
- Speaking with customers
- Planning routes
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- office assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- West Haven, CT
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am-5pm
Position Summary : Food prep, production, butchering, knife skill, grill, saute, expedite orders in a timely manner, quality control. Busy catering company seeking experienced kitchen professional to run kitchen.
Key Duties/Essential Job Functions:
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning, and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables
- Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
- Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
- Working with seasonal ingredients for the preparation of menu items
- Maintaining cleanliness of any and all working areas, including and not limited to refrigeration, cooking equipment, dishwasher area and prep areas
- Participate in deep cleaning of all working areas, including and not limited to refrigeration, cooking equipment, dishwasher area and prep areas
- Following Edibolic Kitchen sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
- Honing existing skills while learning new techniques
Above all have a positive attitude and love to cook and be in the kitchen!
If you are the right candidate for the position, please send a brief cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
The associate is required to be on his/her feet for extended periods. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The associate must be able to meet deadlines with severe time constraints.
Required Education and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of computer applications
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and drive to meet and exceed objectives
- Associates degree in Culinary Arts and/or Bachelor’s degree in Food and Nutrition is a plus
- Bi-lingual (a plus)
Certification is ServSafe
Looking to become part of our team? Fill out an application!